Date: September 1-3
Location: John Knox Center (591 West Rockwood Ferry Rd., Ten Mile, TN., 37880)
Theme: Martyr Spirits
Speaker: Tyler Ellis
Cost: $15 by 8/20; $20 after (nonrefundable; includes food, transportation, and lodging)
Departure: Students will carpool from the CSC at 4pm. We plan to be back in Knoxville between 12-1pm Sunday.
Ten Reasons to Join Us
1. Spend the weekend out in nature!
2. Make some great new friends!
3. Eat delicious home-cooked meals!
4. Get some needed rest!
5. Learn what it looks like to live with a martyr spirit!
6. Enjoy lots of free time, including sports and games!
7. Make smores over a campfire!
8. Have spiritual conversations!
9. Connect with God through worship and prayer!
10. Come back refreshed with new perspective!
Note: If you can’t afford the cost, contact Joyce Troxler for a sponsor. Also, if you need to arrive late or leave early, arrangements can be made.